Friday, April 5, 2013

Happy Belated Birthday Silas!

When I started this blog I thought it would only be my project for a year (since that's how long we expected to live in California).  15 months later . . . I'm running out of steam!   Yet, I'm just as excited with each visitor or event as I was at the start of this blog!  So it is time for some catch up!

On January 29th, Silas turned six years old!


Steve and I returned to Florida on Feb 1st to celebrate with him, Tiffany and John.  This is how Silas greeted us at the front door!  The fun had just begun!  

The next morning we took him to one of his favorite restaurants, Cracker Barrel.  It was a cold Florida morning and we couldn't resist sitting by the fire.







Later that day, Natalie joined the celebration and we all went to the bowling alley for Bumper Bowling.
It was difficult to get a clear picture of those two due to all the "action" so excuse all of the blurry pictures.  He loves his Aunt Natalie!




Learning how to bowl . . .






I wish I had taken a picture of our scores- they were pitiful even though we were bumper bowling!  I don't think any of us broke 100!



Always fun ordering from the snack bar!




 We ended the night with a stop in the arcade room.  It's hard to believe that Silas will be driving for real in nine short years!  


But for now, this is how I want to think of him.  I'm so thankful that God brought him into our lives!  I love you, Silas!

No comments:

Post a Comment