Saturday, April 6, 2013

Wedding Planning and Festivities

The last few months have been busy with wedding planning and wedding festivities!  Natalie and Dan's invitations arrived a while back and just look at how they were packaged!  I love it!  They even came in a leopard box!  I can just see little Natalie playing dress up in her little leopard hat and coat!  And later on, carrying her leopard overnight bag.  How fitting!



What fun I had addressing them!  And they were all ready to be mailed when I returned from my trip back east.  Woohoo!!!



On March 10th, Allison and Tiffany hosted a bridal shower for Natalie at the home of my friend Lisa in Ormond Beach.  I flew to Atlanta five days prior to the shower to help with the preparations.


 Toby helping me cut the fabric for the table runner.



I really wanted to make the same wedding cake cookies that Natalie and Allison had helped me make for Matt & Amy's rehearsal dinner last July.  To say the least, I was having a difficult time in Allison's kitchen, using her tools.  I'm glad she wasn't there to see it in person.




Allison helped with the decorating; she did a beautiful job!



Ormond Beach here we come for Natalie's shower!  Click here to see pictures of the actual shower on Allison's blog.   We were blessed with such sweet friends celebrating with us!


No comments:

Post a Comment