Monday, June 3, 2013

Pre-Wedding Days

Before I post some pictures of Natalie and Dan's wedding, I have to begin with some of the pre-wedding pictures.  I didn't do a very good job of taking pictures; I guess I was a little busy with last minute details, but here's a few of the pre-wedding events.  

As the wedding day quickly approached, the wedding party began to trickle in to Ormond Beach beginning with the matron of honor, Allison, arriving on Tuesday from Atlanta.   We quickly went to work on all the many wedding preparations like gathering props for the reception's photo booth. 




On Wednesday, Brittany and Kerry, two of the bridesmaids, arrived from Tampa and late that night the father of the groom arrived from Los Angeles.  On Thursday Haley, another bridesmaid, arrived from Tallahassee and also my sisters arrived from Tennessee.   Whoa!  The bridal party was coming from all over the place!


And here's the excited bride to be who had arrived just the week before from Los Angeles after nine days of rest and relaxation (for the most part)!


Everyone helped with creating decorations, making welcome bags, organizing, and packing my car.  There was SO MUCH to do and so little time in which to do it.  It was not my best hour(s).  


On Friday most of the bridesmaids joined us for a delicious lunch at The Floridian, Natalie's favorite St. Augustine restaurant.



We also had a mini birthday celebration for my sister, Kathy!







 Then off for manicures for all and pedicures for some!





  Kathy and Norma thought they were going to get some beach time, but they had me as a drill sergeant and boy did I put them to work.  I owe them greatly for all they did to help me; I don't know what I would've done without them.  Again, it was not my best hour(s).

Then off to The Oldest House Garden for a fun rehearsal!












Just look at those personalities!






We had a lovely rehearsal dinner at The Columbia Restaurant hosted by Irene and Phillip Forbes.  Family and friends joined us for a wonderful pre-wedding celebration.



The soon to be Dr. & Mrs. Daniel Forbes!!!



1 comment:

  1. Proud of your posting! So glad this is over for you. Hope you and Walter are getting settled in a new routine! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete