Sunday, June 2, 2013

It's Been A Long Time


It's been a long time since I've updated my blog but it seems even longer since I last saw this guy! 




 With Natalie and Dan's wonderful wedding behind us, Steve and I returned to California last night.  Eighteen days is an awfully long time to be apart from my pup!  

We paid the extra $15 to pick Walter up after hours (what's an extra $15 when the bill is astronomical).  I wish I had taken pictures at the kennel - he just stared at us from behind the counter and then realized it really was us.  He stood up on his hind legs, like a circus dog, and just cried until the worker brought him to us.  

These pictures say it all, even if they aren't the best quality.   How happy we both are to be back together!   I'm not sure where my home is anymore, but I'm convinced it's wherever Walter is!







There's more to come as I try to recap the last few months (or longer?).   It may take me a while since I will try not to post more than one a day : )  - no names mentioned.

Looking forward to continuing more adventures with Steve and Walter!

1 comment:

  1. I know Walter is so thrilled to be back with you both! He looks really good and shiny! Take lots of walks this week.

    ReplyDelete